Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My favorite figure skater of all time.

This is my response to question #3 on the webpage that gives you 100 things to blog about when you can't think of anything to blog about

My favorite figure skater of all time? That's easy. Dorothy Hamill. I was in junior high when she was all the rage in the Olympics. Who could forget her cool & cute haircut that all the girls would soon be copying? She had a charming, though almost cringing, shy way of receiving her medals. Then there was the famous Hamill Camel--some big time spin she would do without breaking her neck somehow; but that's for people who know anything about skating to talk about. Me? I was a kid, a guy: I was most interested in her legs. Don't even get me started on those powerful, shapely thighs of hers . . .

My top 10 LPGA babes

No comments: